Swim Trunks Men Long
People who went swimming would peel off their clothes and go in their underwear…their trunks. Some of the reason for being completely covered back then was is if you had a suntan it would indicate you were lower class because you had to do hard manual labor outdoors in the sun. Over the years, parts of the swim trunks disappeared….the lower legs and the chest, but the name remained. It wasn’t until the 20th Century that having a tan began to be associated with having a life of leisure.
· Size and Fit: Model is wearing a size Medium; Model is 6 ft 1.5 in, waist 31 in, suit 40R, inseam 31 in, neck 15.5 in
· Pockets: Vertical slit pocket with mesh lining at each side
· Fly: Zipper with snap button closure
· Lining: Full mesh
· Waistband: 1-1/2 inch wide gathered elastic with button snap front and inner drawstrings for an adjustable fit
· Inseam: 3 inches
· Side Seam: 12-1/2 inches
· Fabric Content: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
· Care Instructions: Rinse in cold water. Air dry. Never put in hot dryer.
Hundreds of styles for selection