|Item Name||Mens Trunks Swimwear|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1pcs/color|
|Delivery time||25 working days|
1. Factory was founded in 2004.
2. 20+ new styles per month, new designs will be updated regularly.
3. Sample shorts can be done efficiently, within 5days.
4. Small orders can be delivered within 15days.
5. Sample cost could be refunded, when bulk orders are confirmed.
6. Recycled/reactive/polyester/nylon/4 way stretch/cotton/linen are all welcome.
7. OEM and ODM are acceptable.
8. More info pls visit our web: https://www.scubabeachlife.com/
What is swim trunk material?
Swim trunks are also known as bathing trunks; these are short, loose bottoms, worn especially for swimming. They vary in style and design and are available online in a wide range. Most of the swim trunks are made of nylon or polyester and have a mesh lining for quick drying.
Why do boardshorts have no liner?
Some board shorts are designed with built-in liners, whether they are mesh or another material, such as polyester. ... The main idea behind wearing boxers or briefs under your swim shorts is to give you added support, which the liners provide. It's most common to find board shorts without liners, however.