|Item Name||Swimwear Shorts Mens|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1pcs/color|
|Delivery time||25 working days|
1. It has a soft luster, soft and smooth.
2. Strong moisture absorption, comfortable to wear.
3. Have good elasticity and strength.
4. General heat resistance.
5. Acid stability, sensitivity to alkaline, poor resistance to sunlight
6. General ability of antimicrobial.
Why do boardshorts have no liner?
Some board shorts are designed with built-in liners, whether they are mesh or another material, such as polyester. ... The main idea behind wearing boxers or briefs under your swim shorts is to give you added support, which the liners provide. It's most common to find board shorts without liners, however.
Why do swim trunks have mesh lining?
When the shorts get wet, the soft mesh lining protects the skin from getting any rash from the wet fabric and makes your time in the water and more importantly out of the water and drying, free of any sort of pain. The net or mesh lining also makes sure your skin is able to breathe by ensuring proper air circulation.