- Elastic waistband swim trunks with drawstring
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Exclusive external woven label
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and avoid swim trunks from ballooning when emerging into water
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Inseam for size M: 5.5"
Why do men's swim trunks have mesh?
When the shorts get wet, the soft mesh lining protects the skin from getting any rash from the wet fabric and makes your time in the water and more importantly out of the water and drying, free of any sort of pain. The net or mesh lining also makes sure your skin is able to breathe by ensuring proper air circulation.
Why are divers swimsuits so small?
Aerodynamics and comfort, basically. As a male diver, you will spend a lot of time twisting around in midair, and you don't want your junk to fall out, or to get tangled in your suit while you're somersaulting.
Any place unclear, just feel free to contact us!