Whether surfing, swimming, fishing or boating, board shorts also help prevent skin irritation when you're on the water for extended periods of time. Surf shorts and other swimsuits are often made of a different material than your swimsuit (usually quick-drying 4-way stretch fabric), which has more texture, but the same idea: surf shorts even when wet . Focusing on ready-to-wear fabrics that look really cool, his surf shorts feature 4-way stretch fabric and front and rear zip pockets (guaranteing you won't lose anything on your way to the beach). The 4-way stretch fabric makes the Rhones Board Shorts super comfortable to wear all day, and we appreciate the mix of neutrals and versatile colorways - guaranteed to stand out on the beach this season in all the right ways.
|Item Name||Boardwalk Shorts Mens|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1pcs/color|
|Delivery time||25 working days|
· Elastic closure
· 95% Polyester + 5% Spandex
· Quick dry stretch fabric: keep you dry and flexible workout, lightweight and efficient breathable, 4-way stretch fabric panel. These swim trunks ensure snug fitting while helping improve mobility.
· Mesh lining and Zipper pockets: lining soft & comfortable; two side zipper pockets for safer storage.
· Elastic waistband with drawstring: drawstring can be used freely adjustable tightness according to your waist
· Suitable for any circumstance: swimming, beach surfing, running, ball sports, at home and etc.
Why do boardshorts have no liner?
Some board shorts are designed with built-in liners, whether they are mesh or another material, such as polyester. ... The main idea behind wearing boxers or briefs under your swim shorts is to give you added support, which the liners provide. It's most common to find board shorts without liners, however.